Big Boost Turbo Kit || N55 (F10)
KITS WILL START SHIPPING IN 10 weeks after the preorder date
What our kit includes:
– Twin Scroll Manifold with 1.5″ runners for all 6 cylinders
– MPR or Garrett Turbocharger
– 4-Ply Silicone Hoses
– V Band clamps
– Coolant Aeroquip Hoses
– Hard pipe for cooling system
– Billet Aluminum Intercooler coupler
– Engine Mount
– Boost Pipe
– 2 Piece 3″ Turbocharger Inlet
– Oil feed stainless steel braided AN lines
– Stainless steel oil feed
– Turbo oil drain coupler
– Oil Drain Aeroquip Hose
– All Stainless steel hose clamps
Stage 3.3 (61/64 mm Turbo) (620 WHP)
Stage 3.4 (61/65 mm Turbo (Gen 2)) (720 WHP)
GTX800 (GTX3582R Gen 2)
GTX1000 (GTX3584RS Gen 2)
Why go Stage 3 with BigBoost?
– We have done intense and harsh in-house testing, measuring individual cylinder EGTs, and back pressure. With our kit you will see 1.11-1.12:1 Back pressure ratios, these are safe and ideal levels of back pressure for the engine to operate smoothly and safely.
– Fully custom turbocharger units designed to meet the flow capacity of the BMW N55 engine on the exhaust and intake side. We have tried well over 15 turbine and compressor wheel profiles and designs to determine which will provide the most efficient flow. Our IN-House Gas stand allows us to do so.
– Race Cars running our turbo kit in 6-12 hours of endurance racing with amazing results.
– Best customer support in the industry, any time you can contact Big Boost by text, FB, IG, WhatsApp, email, etc… whatever works best for you you’ll see a less than 10 min response time from me or any person on the BigBoost Team.
– We provide tuning advice and even do custom maps if required.
– We DO NOT relocate the water pump, you keep it in the stock position, not even required to remove it to install the turbo kit.
– We provide install guides with over 100 pictures of the installation of each and every component on the kit.
– We DO NOT change the engine mount bracket!! You will keep your OEM RH engine mount bracket (RWD ONLY)
– Boost Control managed with the stock EWG system
– LAST but not least, there’s not a single Chinese part in our turbo system, it’s all proudly made in the USA, and other parts like the turbo imported from South America.
Please Check Fitment Guide Before Ordering.