CTS Turbo - Intake Manifold || MQB (2.0T)
CTS Turbo is proud to announce our intake manifold for Audi/VW 2.0T MQB
It’s time to take your 2.0T to the next level. Our intake manifold is made of cast aluminum in order to take a lot more boost than the OEM plastic unit. With over 40% more volume and equalized airflow, you can be assured that more power is to be had.
The plenum on our manifold has been greatly increased in size and shaped to distribute airflow as evenly as possible to all cylinders.
- Approximately 40% more volume than stock
- Improved turbo spool and increased HP (with use of proper tuning software)
- Equal flow distribution across all runners
- Integrated velocity stacks on all runners
- 1/8″ NPT ports under the runners for water-meth or nitrous nozzles
- Two 1/4″ NPT ports for easy boost/vacuum reference for boost gauge or 5BAR MAP sensors
- Retains factory throttle body placement, no adapters required
- Retains factory mounting posts for accessories and brackets
- Deletes factory intake flappers
Must be installed with an MPI fuel system. Any MPI kits are compatible.
For a 5BAR MAP sensor, we recommend using a longer sensor harness. Available separately.
SPECIFIC INTAKE MANIFOLD SOFTWARE TUNING IS REQUIRED.