H&R Wheel Spacer || F30
- BMW 320i Sedan (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- BMW 320i xDrive Sedan AWD (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- BMW 328i Sedan (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- BMW 328i xDrive Sedan AWD (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- BMW 330i Sedan (2017, 2018)
- BMW 335i Sedan (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- BMW 335i xDrive Sedan AWD (2013, 2014, 2015)
- BMW 340i Sedan (2016, 2017, 2018)
- BMW 340i xDrive Sedan AWD (2016, 2017, 2018)
Specs & Features
- Bolt Pattern: 5/120
- Center Bore: 72.5
- Bolt or Stud: Bolt
- Thread Type: 14x1.25
- Sold as a pair
- Available in multiple styles
- DR Series
- DR Series spacers fit between the wheel and hub and require longer wheel bolts (ordered separately.) Please verify bolt specifics before ordering (taper or round bolt head and shaft length.)
- DRA Series
- DRA Series spacers bolt to the hub with special wheel bolts (included) and provide new threaded holes for the existing wheel bolts.
Wider is Better! H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers move your wheels and tires outwards so they are more flush with the fender‚ instantly giving your vehicle the perfect stance. High-end sports car manufacturers use every millimeter of fender space available in their design for the best looks and highest performance and so should you. With TRAK+ you can fill the gap in your fenders and GO WIDE!
TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are manufactured from a special proprietary alloy specifically developed for H&R that is lighter and has a higher tensile strength than 6061-T6 billet aluminum. H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers are hub-centric and feature a full contact hub‚ just like the factory hub‚ for even load force distribution and lateral support.
Additional Note 1
DRS 5mm Wheel Spacers- These are hub-centric flat disc-type spacers that require the factory hub to center the wheels. Please measure the vehicle hub to verify sufficient height will remain to center the wheel after spacer installation.
Additional Note 2
DRM 20mm Wheel Spacers- If the depth of the wheel spacer is smaller than the length of the standard studs, the wheels used must allow for small cavities in the mounting pad of the wheel. If using wheels without cavities, the standard studs should be shortened so that they do not extend beyond the height of the spacer.
Additional Note 3
DRS 20mm Wheel Spacers- Careful attention must be paid to the vehicle hub height and inner wheel bevel measurements. Failure to follow the measurement guidelines below can result in serious damage to wheel spacers, wheels, and mounting hardware.
Additional Note 4
All DR-Systems require longer wheel bolts. These must be ordered separately. When ordering wheel bolts, please follow these guidelines:
a) If possible, name the brand of the wheel.
b) New bolts must be longer than the original bolts by the width of the wheel spacer used.
c) The bolt head must be identical to the existing bolt: Taper 60 End digit 01 Round head for M12/d24 mm, for M14/d28 mm End digit 02 Round head for M12/d26 mm (e.g. OE VAG-wheels) End digit 03 Flat head for Porsche original wheels M14 x 1.5 End digit 06
d) Safety guidelines (Minimum number of turns for wheel bolts/nuts): M12 x 1.25 = 8.0 turns = approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length M12 x 1.50 = 6.5 turns = approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length M12 x 1.75 = 6.5 turns = approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length M14 x 1.25 = 9.0 turns = approx. 12mm of load bearing shaft length M14 x 1.50 = 7.5 turns = approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length 1/2" UNF = 8.0 turns = approx. 11 mm of load bearing shaft length
e) Please ensure that the wheel bolts do not damage any part of the brake system (ABS sensors, etc..) Turn the wheel by hand and check clearance on the inside of the hub. The wheel should rotate freely. (Maximum tolerance for some vehicles is only 2mm- i.e., Rear Axle Mercedes.)